Tuesday 7 August 2018

Quarter 1: Challenge Accepted!

          Technology had come a long way and it contributed a lot in the history of human beings. Communication, interaction, and such, through the use of technology, is already a part of our daily lives.

          During our first quarter, we learned about blogs. Through blogging, I realized that interaction is very important. As they say, "no man is an island". I also discovered that writing an article is fun and amazing, with the idea of it, that people will going to read your posts online and they will also be inspired to do things that are beneficial and significant to the society that they live in. I also learned that you have to express yourself because especially in a democratic country like ours, our opinion matters and we must know how to practice or execute our rights as citizens of this nation. I learned that it is also very important to acknowldege and give credits to the sources that you have based your article. You might not know, one day, someone will mail you a letter, telling you that you are already against the law, by reproducing a copyrighted work.

          There are two problems that I have encountered. First is that, I have some difficulty in composing a constructive article. I am afraid that people who read my essays would judge me because of some ungrammatical statements. Second and last is that I m not a pro in using technologies. Whenever we have works to do at home, I don't know what I am doing.

          I conquered the first challenge by simply thinking that my skills in using the English language does not define my intellect. There is nothing wrong of committing mistakes. We are all humans and we are all imperfect; it is natural for us to have mistakes. It is just that you should be open for improvements. I also worked hard in order for me to master what I am doing. You should know how to turn your weakness into your strength and let it make you better next time.

          Moving on, I will not forget what I have learned and apply these to whatever circumstances I am going to encounter in my life. I will do my best to develop myself into becoming the best version of me. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, AC! I do hope that you will develop yourself into the best version that you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing great, I was amazed with the range of your vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

PREECLAMPSIA: A Serious Complication of Pregnancy

    Preeclampsia is a complication of pregnancy that causes excessive increase in high blood pressure, and high levels of protein in the uri...